traveling wilbury vinyl

I am in search of the best quality Traveling Wilbury vinyl that I can locate. There is newly released 3 recordsets available for around 55 dollars on e-bay and amazon. Were there any high end half speed /mofi or other premium pressings? Should I just buy the re- release stuff and be happy or is there something better around?

as always- thanks in advance

That set was in the 70s and I have been looking at the same deal. I saw it for 55 on e-bay 2 weeks ago. Agonizing over buying it or waiting for something better. Just dont know what all was pressed. As soon as I buy it a 1/2 speed example will pop up for sale.

I listened to a 1/2 speed master Abbey Road the other day and it was killer. they had a copy at the record store for 30 bucks and I missed it by a day.

I have the box set (traded with Fini) and it's awesome! Not only do the LPs sound great but the inserts are very nice too. It's a really nice set and you won't be disappointed. The only way you could do better is if they released it on 45rpm. I doubt that will happen any time soon since this set was just released.

Go for it!!

ONE BEER??? And I have to come to Charlotte for it??? Can I stay for a week?Wink

Hey Fini, sounds like a ROAD TRIP!!! [:P]

We'll stay until he kicks us out or runs out of beer, whichever comes first!

Dennie

Cool, Dennie! You're right on the way, I'll pick you up. Close to 80?

We might as well time it so we can stop by Hope for the Pilgrimage. I'm sure we could bunk up with a couple forum members...[:D]

Cool, Dennie! You're right on the way, I'll pick you up. Close to 80?

We might as well time it so we can stop by Hope for the Pilgrimage. I'm sure we could bunk up with a couple forum members...Big Smile

Yes, I am actually right off of HWY 50, but not far from 80, they actually connect not far from my house. Good thinking on the Pilgrimage! [Y]

Now, if I could just find someone to work for me, I would love to go. [*-)]

Dennie