Where to Audition

krell

Greetings, I reside in N.E. Ohio and am looking for any information on where I may audition a set of khorns. I am willing to travel a reasonable distance. Thank you in advance

I grew up in the Youngstown / Warren area, so where are you located? If you are willing to drive about 3 hours to the west side of the state, I am sure we could arrange a listen for you.

Roger

Are you "Goldwing" on Audiokarma? If so, disregard this. If not... then do you ever get near Buffalo?

Not Khorns but we could probably set you up with a listen of the Jubilee's, PWK's final project and his attempt to create the successor to the Klipschorn, the Klipchorn II. Never happened exactly that way but it's still out there and quite impressive.

I'm always happy to volunteer someone's home for an audition [6]

I am not "Goldwing" but I do appreciate the response. I'm not entirely too far from Buffalo but I am afraid if I do get a listen to the Jubilee's it will promote more wanton speaker lust and i'm not sure how much more I can take..........

I am afraid if I do get a listen to the Jubilee's it will promote more wanton speaker lust and i'm not sure how much more I can take..........

Once heard there is no going back...the lust will last forever. Perhaps similar to that pretty girl in highschool that you never asked out and always wondered what if.... [:^)]

I am in that camp as well. I refuse to audition jubs until I have the cash to buy. Dont know what your budget is but I can tell you that a nice of used K horns with the 2" mods is pretty freaking awesome.The modded k horns are miles ahead of the stock examples IMHO.Even in stock form I much prefer K horns over the other large Heritage speakers and I have them all except for belles.

If you do check out the K horns- or the Jubs- start arranging for purchase funds- you will be buying them.