Why is Klipschorn unavailable?

CatManFever

They are tooling up to re-launch the Heritage line (the fully horn-loaded stuff) in April, I believe. There was an issue sourcing some key components which only recently seems to have been resolved. I believe we will see exciting news within 30-45 days!

How many new K-Horns do you plan to order?

Doug

------------------

My System

What you saw was wording that goes up any time someone is working on a page. If someone was updating the Klipschorn page, that text would be up until the webmaster published the change. However, in this case, that product actually isn't available right now. There are numerous threads that explain why. It will be back shortly.

Jim

• 1 month later...

Thanks all for the replies. I'm not planning on buying any Klipschorn yet, what I am interested in is the Klipsch Forte I being rebuilt. The rest of the stuff they make seems to be flash-in-the-pan crap (as far as I'm concerned) except for the original Heritage series by Paul. When Paul was in control Klipsch made REAL speakers.

I'm real glad they have remade the Klipschorn, that is REAL interesting. I only hope they now remake the Klipsch Forte I (not the no. 2 version) say as a big anniversary stuff. I'm one of the suckers that never bought it after the Julian Hirsch review and I keep getting "sniped" at Ebay on "mint" versions that I'm totally disgusted bidding!

yeah, I got tired of being sniped too. Learned to fight back. open two browser windows, prepare a final last gasp bid and do everything but submit it. In the second window, go to the same auction and keep refreshing the window as the time winds down. If somebody hits, bling! hit your submit button in the first window. this will eliminate most of the problem. There are few highly skilled types around that can beat you at this, but not many. Of course, you can get outbid even doing this, but that's the chance you always take.

Tom