ReCeiver and f3

jjay098

Don't buy a receiver based on its rated wattage output. Measurement of output wattage varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.

Brands that lots of people on here like are Yamaha, Pioneer Elite, Denon, Marantz, harman/kardon. I'd suggest buying from one of those brands and pick a receiver that has all the inputs/outputs and bells and whistles that you need in the price range you're looking for.

I have the c3 and f2's I am trying to buy some f3's as well as soon as I find a good deal. I have the Onkyo Tx sr608 right now and it is nice and powerful. Being THX certified it also has a standard to live up to as far as rated wattage goes and therefor the numbers given by Onkyo can be trusted to be accurate. When I get the f3's I am going to purchase an external amp as well to get the 150 watts per channel for the f3's and the c3. I got the Onkyo tx sr608 for $329 at newegg. Have not seen it that low since but I have seen it at assesories4less refurbed for $350.