Pic of my HT..... finally ...check it out please

iwillwalk

iwillwalk:

Hey, I really do feel sorry for you, like for real. When I moved to Tasmania, I thought I would only be gone 4-6 months, 3+ years later, I got back. I traveled light and MY WHOLE SYSTEM WAS IN STORAGE!!! I would have taken it if I knew I would be gone that long. I feel your pain, so just think about the good times.

How long is your tour of duty? Mine went from 4-6 months to over 40 months- What are you in Morroco for? Is it any fun, or do you wish a massive earthquake would destroy the whole country?

BE STRONG! Well get you through this!!!

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

l'oreille,

je veux pas te décevoir, mais la petite photo que tu as montré il y a un moment, moi aussi j'aurai pu la prendre et dire que c'était chez moi!

on veut des photos complètes de tes systèmes!! pas que je ne te croie pas, mais je veux le voir de mes propres yeux! j'ai répondu à ton email pour la caméra numérique, il ne te reste plus qu'à agir!

cwm1.gif

And before Justin steps in:

iwillwalk told Ears that at least he had the balls to show his system, while Ears only talks about it (ooooohhhh... harsh!!)

then Ears responded that he had show a crappy pic of his sytem earlier.

then me:

Ear,

I don't want to disappoint you, but the little picture you showed us wasn't really convincing, I could've taken a similar photo and said it was at my place!

We want complete pictures of your systems! Not that I don't believe you, but I need to see it with my own eyes! I answered your email about the digicam, now the ball's in your court, act!

------------------

http://members.fortunecity.com/sebdavid - go laugh at my crappy website/equipment

http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=Sebdavid - go laugh at my puny little DVD collection

quote:

Originally posted by Seb:

l'oreille,

je veux pas te décevoir, mais la petite photo que tu as montré il y a un moment, moi aussi j'aurai pu la prendre et dire que c'était chez moi!

on veut des photos complètes de tes systèmes!! pas que je ne te croie pas, mais je veux le voir de mes propres yeux! j'ai répondu à ton email pour la caméra numérique, il ne te reste plus qu'à agir!

cwm1.gif

And before Justin steps in:

iwillwalk told Ears that at least he had the balls to show his system, while Ears only talks about it (ooooohhhh... harsh!!)

then Ears responded that he had show a crappy pic of his sytem earlier.

then me:

Ear,

I don't want to disappoint you, but the little picture you showed us wasn't really convincing, I could've taken a similar photo and said it was at my place!

We want complete pictures of your systems! Not that I don't believe you, but I need to see it with my own eyes! I answered your email about the digicam, now the ball's in your court, act!

I too want to see your BEAST! Smile.gif

------------------

Home Theater:

Display: Sony VPL-VW11HT LCD Projector

A/V Receiver: Denon AVC-A11SR (European version of Denon AVR-4802)

DVD Player: Denon DVD-3800

Center: Klipsch RC-7

Mains: Klipsch RF-7s

Surrounds: Klipsch RS-7s

Subwoofer: SVS CS-Ultra w/Samson S1000 amplifier

ken: sounds like you really liked Tasmania.As far as earth quakes go it depends on what day it is.Morocco is a great place as long as you know someone and have a good place to stay.And speaking french is a big plus because NO ONE speaks english.Yes,my system is low-fi but still 5.1 plus I have someone that saystheyhave some big speakers they will trade for my walkman and some levi's.But I have learned in morocco dont belive anything until you have it.I'll be sure to update when bever posible........

------------------

Main's-JVC

Center-Fisher

Suround's-Fisher

DVD Player-Panasonic

Receiver-Sony

TV-Philphs 30 inch

Sub-I pretend I have a 7 foot SVS tower of power like HornEd.

In storage-

1973 Walnut Cornwalls

1980 Walnut Hersey II's

1999 Mahogany KLF-30's

1999 Mahogany KLF-C7

2001 Black Ash RB-5's

2001 Black Ash RC-3

Receiver-Yamaha 995

DVD Player-Toshiba 3109

T.V.-Toshiba 52 inch

2 KSW 15's

Tasmaina wa the MOST BEAUTIFUL place I have ever been to or heard of, but it was LAME! There was 100,000 people in Hobart, but NOTHING to do. ANYTHING imported was 2X to 5X more expensive than in the USA, so Frown.gif.

Be glad you don't have a 9" B&W TV with a 2" speaker! As you were saying you need to "know" people and have a place to stay, that is so true. I imagine ANY country would be fine, if you knew the "Big Man", like Sudan or Bin Ladan! I almost meved to Hong Kong, like a WEEK away. I wish I had, but it fell through at the last minuite, a Chinese guy was available, better if you know Cantonese I guess-

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

I paid $1250.00 for the RF-7's .I sold RF-7's,RC-7,RS-7's,& RB-5 for the very low price of $2700.00.The were on e-bay for aweek and only got 1 bid.Someone got very lucky.

------------------

Main's-JVC

Center-Fisher

Suround's-Fisher

DVD Player-Panasonic

Receiver-Sony

TV-Philphs 30 inch

Sub-I pretend I have a 7 foot SVS tower of power like HornEd.

In storage-

1973 Walnut Cornwalls

1980 Walnut Hersey II's

1999 Mahogany KLF-30's

1999 Mahogany KLF-C7

2001 Black Ash RB-5's

2001 Black Ash RC-3

Receiver-Yamaha 995

DVD Player-Toshiba 3109

T.V.-Toshiba 52 inch

2 KSW 15's