GONE vintage Jensen and/or Pilot

DizRotus

To those who've expressed interest, please be patient. I'm in the process of confirming the shipping costs to the various locations. I'll then contact the interested parties in the order they expressed interest. If those at the top of the list are still interested, they'll get them. If they're no longer interested, the next person will be contacted.

This isn't an auction. Please don't complicate things by offering to pay more than the actual cost of shipping.

• 2 months later...

I apologize profusely for not doing anything with these. The holidays came and went and lately I've been extremely busy forcing our small business to survive the current economy. I'll soon contact everyone who before expressed interest, in the order in which I was contacted. If you're no longer interested, it's completely understandable. Although you need not contact me again, feel free to send an email or PM, whether you're still interested, or not.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I had to move in August and most everything is in storage perhaps in Nov or Dec I can`t be sure but it will happen sooner or late. Sorry for the delay but it just is not on the top of the list right at the moment. I did the patch on the cone shortly after it arrived and it worked out fairly stealth if I do say so myself. I wanted to do my best to keep the driver looking as close to new as possible. Thanks for asking. Will post a pic when I make it happen. Best regards Moray James.