OT - photo of Cammie the fire dog

Myhamish

This is kind of a neat shot that I thought I'd share.

This is an non edited or Photoshopped pix of my pooch taken the other morning on SWMBO's HP camera. All I did was reduce the file size to squeeze it through the web wires. We have an older brick house that has a summer kitchen attached to the back. In it, we have a woodstove that gets a fair bit of use in the winter. The room is called the 'Survival Pod'.

Cammie, our 11 1/2 year old rescued Dalmatian loves his woodstove being a fire dog and all. My old avatar used to show him sitting in front of the stove with his butt parked on the stool. This photo is a new variation. Apparently, he got up on the stool and fell asleep (which he does best). I was sitting behind him with my coffee and noticed the reflection in the glass. SWBO got the camera and I took the photo without a flash setting. So this is what I ended up.

The second photo shows where he was in relation to the stove when I took the photo.

Slainte Hamish

post-12323-13819619769774_thumb.jpg

post-12323-13819623090708_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Nice picture.

I like the stove also, we have a different style but that is all we have for heat, works great and is cheaper than gas or elec......................difference is we don't live in Canada, you get MUCH colder...Eh.