IPod Touch transfer music and movies to computer

dtximages

I have a new Ipod Touch and cannot figure out how to get my videos or pictures off of the Touch and onto my computer. I thought this should be easy. Especially seeing that my phone is a Droid.

Is this one of those Apple schemes that make things easy as long as you live in their iworld?

Any ideas??? Thanks!

ive done this a few times in the past. you need to google around and find a shareware app that will let you browse your itouch files as if you were looking at a usb drive. the utilities usally discribe the locations of the music and video files. the file names will be unrecongnizeable compared to their long file names. long file names will look like license plate numbers. once you copy these onto your computer and import them , they will appear normal.

This is one of the many reasons i dumped the Iphone 4 and went with the Samsung Galaxy X with Droid.

I cant stand the tight grip that apple has on things like this.

My issue with googling around is that ill end up with 5 unsuccessful downloads before i find one that works.. When it really should be simple in the first place.

This is one of the many reasons i dumped the Iphone 4 and went with the Samsung Galaxy X with Droid.

I cant stand the tight grip that apple has on things like this.

My issue with googling around is that ill end up with 5 unsuccessful downloads before i find one that works.. When it really should be simple in the first place.

+1!!!!

(I never had an iPhone to begin with); but my HTC HD2 is an awesome peice of hardware.

It comes with Windows mobile 6.5 (outdated).

I belong to another forum. There; they have successfully created a process for the phone to be dual boot (Windows mobile OR Android).

Recently; they created the process for Android to be flashed to the internal memory. (Nand).

I am now running a Desire HD rom on my phone; and am not looking back.

It is easier to put music on (Mass storage USB mode) and Mixzing (even the HTC Sense player) organizes it well enough.

Ha ok thats a bit over my head. I'm not wanting to change OS on anything, i just want to use my $300+ Ipod touch the way that any freedom loving American would want to. I want to take a picture and put it on my computer. Same with movies and songs I might download.

Oh and Itunes sucks.