Something sticky on my speaker. How to get it off

m00n

i understand what you mean Smile.gif (know a little french...)

gotta love a forum where you can go from stickystuff to the difference between woofers and subwoofers back to sticky stuff and then to breast implants... and now what? Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

something about do i know spanish... or do i know a some italion...

------------------

------------------

"i do know something about spanish, or do i know some italion"

time is now for what is it now... good, first question is (in spanish it looks like haha) that is that i give you, something about speed, freedom... air? and a bird?

------------------

------------------

"the time is now for, what is it now.

good, the first question is, that i give you, a bird in the air speeding freely...."

------------------

------------------

man, i hope my european experience, and 3 years of latin, helped out... how far off am i haha.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

That's what's sooooo funny about language. You could spend the rest of your life living and studying in Europe and still not quite get it right. Without the accompanying body language and voice inflection, sometimes it's fruitless. It's almost like currency. You change your greenbacks for some Lira(now Euro) and 2 days later try and to convert back to greenbacks and never get the same money returned to you. In the case of the Lira...most likely LESS! It's no wonder that almost the whole continent has adopted one currency. You were close. I asked what I thought was, "Have you had any experience with Spanish?. How about Italian?. It's time for..."Who's language is it anyways?" Very well, What is the free air velocity of a laden swallow?" Too damned hysterical!

This message has been edited by SOUNDJUNKIE on 04-16-2002 at 08:48 PM

better watch out! i sure hate it when that happens Smile.gif

my friends house actually has a bidet in it, his mom is really into europe, more so than my mother is, and she REALLY love Europe, france especially.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

Years ago when U.S. Forces were still stationed in France, I received an invitation to attend an open house to celebrate an Army Nurse's moving into a newly constructed apartment building.

Shortly after my arrival, I had a call of nature and used her shiny new bathroom. I was surprised to see the bidet filled with ice to chill magnums of champagne. cwm34.gif

So I asked the gorgeous, red-headed, 2nd Lieutenant, hostess why she would put quality champagne where ladies refresh their "underparts?" She suddenly turned as red as her hair and confessed that she did not know what it was... but that it did seem like a superior ice bucket and she had been told that French people had strange ways.

Newly informed, she went out to her guests (mostly ranking officers intrigued by the "new bombshell" - Indeed sexist but honestly reflective of the times) and assured them that the bidet hadn't been used and that she thought breaking it in with "champagne" was a celebration of her femininity...

Seb, I enjoyed my years of living in France, but I also had the underpinnings of U.S. government facilities, services and income... and, finally, a modest country chateau with cook/housekeeper and gardens with gardener... provided by a Paris industrialist and personal friend. Of course, all this before you were born!

However, since I had more French and international friends (from all walks of life), I can understand that everyone's lot was not as fortunate as mine... but for me it was indeed, "La Belle Vie!" -HornED

i have spent summers in france at our family's friends house, like over 250 year old! (the house not the friends Smile.gif) i love Europe, especially Denmark and France. but, i don't think i could live there, well not for too long. Biggrin.gif

having friends and family in europe makes the trips much more fun, and much cheaper Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

quote:

Originally posted by SOUNDJUNKIE:

Justin, this thread ultimately did not travel very far. It seems to have ended up just where it began... on the topic of cleaning up a mess.
cwm20.gif

cwm42.gif

cwm41.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

quote:

Originally posted by fini:

European (yer a-peein').

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

the m00n system

RF-3II Front floors

RC-3II Center

RS-3II Surrounds

RSW-12 Subwoofer

Harman Kardon AVR 520