need some good advice

rene8689

on my new acquire speakers the chorus ii just got them.what will be the best reciever for these in order to get the real experience of my first pair of klipsch.i want o use them in my living room as mains and olso conect them to my tv so i can hear all the detail as a home theather.always wanted to built me a good quality ,clean, system now im on it.hope the chorus its a good choice .now a need the rest.thanks

i went to the web site and they are asking me what gage i want or need that it goes by the quality of my gear and distance from reciever to speakers.i dont know if 18,16,14,12 .does it make a difference???? i was going to tell them 16 but i want to make sure.???????????

already placed my order for a 100' of 12 awg wire.now i need to get me a good reciever for my chorus 2 .so what you recommend brand and model???????? i was thinking on trying to get me a hi end used one on ebay.i don't know if i will need to get me a center speaker for my vocals and highs or if with the chorus 2 will be sufficient.hey guys thanks a lot for all the info.i can wait to hook all this up and turn it up!!!!