Looking for an adjustable wall mount speaker stand

m00n

Ok, so where I need to mount one of my surrounds there is a door. Also, to put it above the door would be too high. So what I want to do, find a wall mount speaker stand that I can mount to the side of the door that has kind of a swing arm that can swivel both left and right. Thus when I need to open my door, I can swivil it out of the way. Also, it would be nice if the tray it was sitting on could swivil also. This is as close as I can find to what I want. It would be ok if it had a tray on top.

------------------

Internet Software Engineer: Will code for HT upgrades.

the m00n system

RF-3II Front floors

RC-3II Center

RS-3II Surrounds

RSW-12 Subwoofer

Harman Kardon AVR 520

Toshiba SD 3205 DVD

Samsung 27" Flatscreen

c>

Microsoft XBOXc>

f>

Sounds to me like what you are lookin for is one of those wall-mount TV stands (like ya see in alot of hospital rooms), but with a smaller base to it...maybe you can look at Best Buy, Lowe's, or Home Depot, buy one for a small tv...and modify the shelf or replace it with a wooden one...or screw a wooden one to it after cuttin it down some with a hacksaw...add some high grade WIDE stick-on velcro to top of shelf and bottom of speaker....SERIOUS VELCRO!!!!not the little stuff....they have it at Lowe's and Best buy in different width strips and strengths.

They all have ability to swing from side to side, the base swivels and is adjustable to different angles up and down and can be locked into position, and most of em can slide up or down at the wall mount some...check it out. Some are made for provision for a VCR or DVD player to mount below the tv too...but you won't need that...just look around for the 13" tv ones. They outta work out ok...or with relatively little modification.

Hope this works for ya!!!! Good Luck!!!