Help Dayton Ohio. Any forum member who would help me to buy two woofers?

moray james

I just tried to purchase two woofers from MCM Electronics and found out they don't ship to Canada. They suggested I pre pay for the woofers and have someone in Dayton pick them up at their wearhouse and post them for me. Is there anyone here who lives in Dayton and who would be willing to do this for me? I would be willing to compensate you for your time. Please let me know. Best regards Moray James.

Warehouse address is:

405 S. Pioneer Blvd.
Springboro, OH 45066

can I suggest that they ship them to anyone you know in the US, and once received, just have that person ship them to you. You really don't need anyone to go pick them up if you do it this way......

Thanks for the reply. I did consider that option but the problem with that is I end up paying double shipping. I have contacted the owner of the company asking if he can suggest another possible option. I asked him if we could co ordinate a Fed Ex pick up from the warehouse in Daytom but I don't know yet if they are able to provide such a service. I was really surprised to find that they don't ship to Canada though they will ship to Alaska or anywhere else in America. Thanks Speakerfritz for your suggestion. Best regards Moray James.

Double shipping costs VS paying somebody for their time and out of pocket expenses to drive to that warehouse and pick up those speakers and then drive to shipping office at $4.00 a gallon gas. Paying to ship them to you. Then taking additional time for getting paid back, etc, etc. Fritz is right, ship em twice or find another source.

JL: you are probably right about the fuss and time. I will either double ship (have to decide where) or wait and see if I can just pay Fed Ex to do a pick up. But if anybody lives down the street from the wearhouse? Thanks guys appreciate the input. Best regards Moray James.