Best 3d tv price/performance please

shake777

personally, i think the 3d tv is just a fad and a ton of hype. Yeah its kind of kool but the technology is still young. If you like it, thats fine too, then definitly get one. When they come out with 3d and you dont need glasses, that is when its worth it IMO. Other than that, i am a sony, samsung, lg tv person.

Right You are, Panasonic makes some fine plasmas. IF You are looking to keep telly for long time - 3 years or more - might as well pick a newer 3D model,

You might regret not doing it later, and they are not that much more expensive.

SubXero: try 3D at 100'' and above. It's can be eye-poppingly good, mostly expensive projector realm though.

personally, i think the 3d tv is just a fad and a ton of hype. Yeah its kind of kool but the technology is still young. If you like it, thats fine too, then definitly get one. When they come out with 3d and you dont need glasses, that is when its worth it IMO

I will agree with this and personally I hate the effect for movies, blurry backgrounds and basically a few one dimensional objects that appear closer than others completely unrealistic and distracting to me. I think it works better with animation than real life cinema. I have no interest in 3d just give me a high quality picture.

But I think Panasonic is definitely your best display, for both quality picture and dependability Panasonic is at the top of my list.

I used to be a skeptic about 3D to until I bought a jvc rs40 and watched 3D in my own home on a 120 inch screen. I'm still in awe with the picture. I think 3d works best with a bigger screen size. My brother has a panasonic 65vt25 and there is no comparison. 3D is much better on the projector.