Photo Posting Problems

KdAgain

I haven't posted any photos since about 03 and don't seem to be getting anywhere. I first tried going to Options in Compose to add a single photo. It showed the file saved but it didn't appear in my Compose or Preview screens. I then uploaded the photo to Photobucket and did an Insert photo. Still didn't show up.

I'm wondering if perhaps they show up in the actual published post but not in the Write a New Post part. So here I'm doing an insert Image from PhotoBucket:

And nothing shows. So I'm going to post this and if there is not an included photo above I would sure appreciate any tips as to what I may be doing wrong.

Thanks,

Rod

Thanks Rick88 for the link. I had actually done everything in the instructions except for Post. I thought that I should be able to see the photo before posting it, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

So I tried using post from the options tab and it put the photo in, only it's all the way at the bottom, not where I would have preffered it to be. Perhaps that's the only way it works.

I also tried to insert the photo using the 'Insert' button on the Compose toolbar. Couldn't get it to work. Any ideas on that?

Thanks again,

Rod

I thought that I should be able to see the photo before posting it, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I gather it worked. With the upload system it won't show until you post.

As for other methods, I can usually copy a jpeg pic by right-clicking on the pic to bring up the right-click menu, clicking "copy," and then going to the reply dialogue box, right-clicking, and "paste." I rarely upload pics any more.

I don't think you can move it around with copy-and-paste, but you can easily click the pic to bring up handles that let you delete or resize it.

I haven't posted any photos since about 03 and don't seem to be getting anywhere. I first tried going to Options in Compose to add a single photo. It showed the file saved but it didn't appear in my Compose or Preview screens. I then uploaded the photo to Photobucket and did an Insert photo. Still didn't show up.

I'm wondering if perhaps they show up in the actual published post but not in the Write a New Post part. So here I'm doing an insert Image from PhotoBucket:

And nothing shows. So I'm going to post this and if there is not an included photo above I would sure appreciate any tips as to what I may be doing wrong.

Thanks,

Rod

Well Rod, see what happens when you stay away so long... lol...

I thought that I should be able to see the photo before posting it, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I gather it worked. With the upload system it won't show until you post.

As for other methods, I can usually copy a jpeg pic by right-clicking on the pic to bring up the right-click menu, clicking "copy," and then going to the reply dialogue box, right-clicking, and "paste." I rarely upload pics any more.

I don't think you can move it around with copy-and-paste, but you can easily click the pic to bring up handles that let you delete or resize it.

Yes it did work. Just seems weird that it doesn't show until you post.

And thanks for the copy/paste suggestion - I should have thought of that!

Rod

Thanks,

Rod

Well Rod, see what happens when you stay away so long... lol...

LOL. Actually I have been around fairly regularly, just haven't had a need to post a photo.

Rod