New speakers

JasonJCarney

So I received my new rf 62's today. However they sent me the wrong model. I ordered the 62's and got the 62ii's. I gotta say I really dislike the looks of the feet. I actually hate them. I heard them at a local store so I know they sound great but the feet are awful. They said they would take them back but were real rude on the phone. They actually said I was "wrong" when I said I didn't like the new model... Lol. I'm not gonna say in public where I ordered them from but if anyone wants to email me I will let you know. The cherry color is great on the positive side

90% of people would be happy to get the newer model. I originally ordered a rc-64 to match my rf-82s and they sent me the rc-64ii. That lead me to get the rf-7ii. Since you already have the rc-64ii it seems that that was a remarkably good coincidence that they sent you the model iis. I can see how you do not like the feet on them as they do make a already mid/smaller floorstanding speaker smaller but they would make awesome matching surrounds if you did get some 7iis. The feet on my rf-82s were okay but became loose (i hardly ever moved them so i did not bother trying to tighten them) and seemed cheap compared to the new feet.

Well then I should put an add out for trades then. My 62ii's for someone's 62's! Just really annoyed at the customer service. Oh and the new feet! Lol

I didn’t like the new feet either (well the back ones) tell I got them the old ones are plastic and cheap the new ones seem to be like a steel and give a more solid feel I also now like the look better but I don’t think to many people liked them coming from the old look. It’s crazy that they just send people the new ones a lot of people have said that has happened to them I would not be happy either for many reasons. For you it works cause the color of the drivers match your 64ii the old rf-62 have a different color driver and grill design. But I don’t know how they just mindlessly send out a totally different model without even a phone call to make sure it would be ok. Because I guarantee you’re not the first one who has called that same company about this and yet they still do it.

Ps. Grats on your new speakers hope you like the way they sound atleast[:D]

They claimed they sent out an email and that I responded saying it was ok! Lol. Really. I'm not kidding. I will be contacting klipsch about this because they are an authorized dealer straight off klipsch's website. I'm sure klipsch doesn't know about these business practices.

They claimed they sent out an email and that I responded saying it was ok! Lol. Really. I'm not kidding. I will be contacting klipsch about this because they are an authorized dealer straight off klipsch's website. I'm sure klipsch doesn't know about these business practices.

[:o] wow