Yaqin tube amp

cyto

I can't speak to either of the amps you have listed but one of my neighbors has a Yaqin MC-100B running as a power amp with a Vincent Audio SA-31 preamp all driving a pair of Cornwalls and it sounds pretty freaking amazing.

I was very impressed with the build quality of the Yaqin amp. I've never owned one of their amps but I have had a couple their tube buffers and their phono preamp and have always been most pleased with their products.

A lot of folks may "look down their nose" at Yaqin kit but from what I've seen they build pretty nice equipment.

Go for it and report the results... [:D]

What I want to see more about or hear is one of these: http://cgi.ebay.com/YAQIN-SD-32A-192KHz24Bit-Upsampling-Tube-CD-HDCD-Player-/130519781318?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item1e6395cfc6

I have been very happy with my Yaqin 300B amp (rebranded "Grant Fidelity") and Yaqin phono preamp. The 300B amp sounds amazing with my K-horns, and has been completely without problems for the three or so years I have owned it. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase one of their amps, esp. from the Canadian ("Canadian Hi Fi") selling on Ebay. He sold me my phono preamp and it was a trouble free transaction.

• 2 weeks later...