Help with amplification

My current setup is a yamaha rx-z11 with a pair of rf-7II and cornwall II speakers as my fornt main (a-B) and I was wondering if there is a way to run an external amp form my yamaha to power all four as fronts and be able to adjust the levels seperately. I also have a rc-64II center 6 ksp-s6 surrounds and an svs pb13-ulta.

Do you run your RF-7II's and Cornwall II's together when in HT mode. If not, maybe use your Cornwall II's in Zone 2, 3, or 4 with or without a seperate external amp. Your owners manual clearly explains how to do either option on pages 135 and 136. Do you want to run your Cornwall II's as a seperate 2-channel setup?

Bill

Yeah, I agree with Bill. It may seem like a great idea to run 4 front speakers, but it will just make it sound... Congested! It is very difficult to properly set up 4 front speakers so they work together.

I would, as Bill said, use the Cornwalls in a 2 channel set up, elsewhere in the house.

Dennie

I would usually agree for I have never had 2 pair compliment each other but they both seem to fill in where the other lacks without stepping on each other. I only run both when playing back audio and use just my 7's when in surround mode.Maybe I need to build some cornscalas so I could be happy with one pair to fill my audio expections (although I have not heard them). Also because of the efficiency of the cornwalls they are about 8 db louder than the RF's

I thank you for the help I see where I can use a digital out zone coaxial to reproduce digital signal inputs but no mention of hdmi not sure why.

I want to use both fronts together at times for audio and I would like to at some point add external amps to give them a little headroom and have the ability to adjust the levels seperately while still controling them from the yamaha.But I want to keep it clean. I was also hoping to be able to adjust the speaker levels with the yamaha and was wondering if changing the b speakers to zone 2 would allow me to do that.