Anyone doing ROKU 2?

USNRET

What'd think so far? I have had one reboot after completing an upgrade to a premium service (Drama Fever) other than that and not knowing that you needed to insert the micro sd after powering up all is good.

My wishlist so far is

Ability to have different profiles; save my Angry Bird score and let someone else play their own. Same with channels; let the adults have a profile and the kids have one.

I am not quite sure I have the ability to stream DD 5.1. I read something about DD plus only. I need to get smarter about my pre/pro; will my Onkyo PR-SC5507 decode this? I thought so, but I never get a DD lock....

Your Onkyo should decode Dolby Digital Plus bc my Onkyo 507 does and its a couple of years old. Unfortunately not all content isin Dolby yet....heck I don't even think Netflix has enabled the option on Roku 2 yet...I know they are supposed to right along with 1080p but I haven't heard anything about it yet. But you can check your Dolby decoding by playing a HD film from Amazon....Amazon also uses Dolby and whenever I play a HD movie my receiver locks on with Dolby Digital......as far as profiles that would be cool but I don't know if they will ever do that bc Roku is all about ease of use....and its easier to just have 1 profile that controls the channels on however many boxes you want on that profile. Unfortunately the only thing you can do now is get another Roku box and create another account.

I have the 1080p and DD and DD + working. It was a matter of very few streams having the DD audio. Netflix is doing a few DD+ and Amazon has a few DD.

Angry Birds is driving me to drink.

Oh ok well hopefully Netflix will get the Dolby on a lot more films soon. Amazon has it on pretty much every HD film (or at least everyone that I've streamed) but I haven't seen it on non HD films. And I'll have to go and check out the 1080p on netflix!

Haha Angry Birds is very addictive. You know they're supposed to release the other Angry Birds games on the Roku as well plus some other games. Can't wait to see what other games they add. (I believe that Angry birds is the only game available at the moment)

Angry Birds is driving me to drink.

Are you in the "get passed every level" camp, or the "get 3 stars on every level" camp. Personally, I HAVE to get 3 stars before I allow myself to move on, it can truly be infuriating. I currently have 3 stars on every level of AB that Rovio has ever released (AB, AB Seasons, AB Rio) for the iPad/iPhone (except for the levels released on Tuesday)... How sad is that?!? I fly a lot for work, perfect game for the plane.