Need help .... again

Lady,

Yes...take the pics...take the film to walmart and tell em you want em on CD in addition to prints. Then you can pop the CD in and just upload em to this site into your file, then from yer file to your posting when you write it....

OR you can just take the prints and scan them in and do the same thing...is cheaper, but you will get better pic quality with a CD!

Hope this helps some Smile.gif

------------------

If you want to send a private message, or have already done so, be aware I have not as yet been able to retrieve them. Send e-maill instead, please...just note Klipsch forum in the heading so it doesn't get deleted.

Lady...

is it a digitial camera? If so, you should be able to save the pics to your PC right? If it's not, do you know anyone who has a scanner? If so, have them scan the images for you. I suggest a .JPG format. It has compression built into it to makes the pics smaller.

If the image is 75K or smaller, you can use the button above to post an Image. It's the one with the paperclip.

OTHERWISE, here is the long scoop.

You will need to be able to provide a hyperlink back to them on your computer. Do you know if you have a static IP address or not. What kind of internet connection do you have? Modem, DSL or Cable? If you have modem, I doubt you have a static IP address. If you DSL, you MAY have a static IP address.

Actually, does your internet service provider give you any hard drive space for creating a web page? If so, put your pics up there on their web server. Then use the forum's Insert Link button to create a link back to the pics on your internet service providers IP address and your individual area on that web server.

Make since or did I blow you away with techno talk like these guys do with their audiofile talk? cwm17.gif

------------------

the m00n system

Should have my R3 system replaced with R7 this weekends>

FRONTS: RF-3II

CENTER: RC-3II

SURROUND: RS-3II

SUB: RSW-12

RECEIVER: Harman Kardon AVR 520

DVD: Toshiba SD 3205 (DD, DTS)

TV: Samsung 27" Flatscreen

COMPUTER: ProMedia 4.1

c>Microsoft XBOXc>

f>

Heh, you all posted replies while I was writing mine. cwm27.gif

------------------

the m00n system

c>Microsoft XBOXc>

f>

sorry I may have moved ahead 2far. yes as moon says w/ dig camera u can connect it to your computer usually by usb & upload the pics. if it's not dig yea u need help from a photo shop. sorry guess u did say regular. was assuming it was a digital. Redface.gif

------------------

My Home Systems Page

This message has been edited by boa12 on 04-30-2002 at 02:20 PM

Guys....her camera is a film camera

------------------

If you want to send a private message, or have already done so, be aware I have not as yet been able to retrieve them. Send e-maill instead, please...just note Klipsch forum in the heading so it doesn't get deleted.

Thanks a lot. I dropped off my film at Costco and I picked up a new Olympus digital camera. I already took some few pictures but it seems like the software is not detecting the camera on the USB port. At some point it gave an 'Invalid Port address.. blah,blah,blah' error, then it died. That's it for now. I'll wait for my Costco CD.

Lady

Go to this web site and post your question about your new digital camera. It's a forum with a bunch of high tech techies. It's really a gaming forum, but most of the gamers are very Very VERY computer smart. Most work in the high tech industry actually.

Silicon Rangers

------------------

the m00n system

c>Microsoft XBOXc>

f>

hey lady-k, congrats. which oly did you get? might want to get a card reader to hook up to usb port. much faster & doesn't drain the batteries. i've never tried uploading directly from the camera itself.

did you run/load the oly software 1st? anyway when you plug in the camera usb windows should then detect it & build some drivers. really windows that detects it (unless u have a mac or linux.) then when you look at windows explorer it should have a detachable device listed for like the E: drive (if you have a cd-rom). good luck.

------------------

My Home Systems Page