RF7 classic - which center?

RF7X3M

Hi,

is the RC64 compatible to the RF7 (not talking about RF7 II) , howbout the RC64 II ???

Please help, I've been searching for days and still no answer this question is tormenting me [:D]

So I am evaluating a possibility to add two more RF7 to my pair or RF7 and a center for a 5.0 [:P]

but unless I find the answer to the above question I am pretty much &^#W($%#

Listening to Mezzoforte now... WOW... addictive...If you have RF7 go and get some Mezzoforte CD's - Surprise Surprise is perfect!

!!!!

Yep, no RC64 [A] It has different tonality...

unluckily I am not in the US - no garage sales :( but I will search for a RC7. No way around.Even if I live in France....

And that's gonna get serious. Provided I'm already in love already with the two RF7 [:D]

Can you have a wife, love affair and harem? Madness...

If you can't find an RC-7 then I would think a RC-64 ll would match pretty well. Watching movies I would think it would still blend and sound very nice...

If I remember correctly, someone on the forum have tried either RC-64 or RC-64 II with RF-7s and did like it. I tend to agree with Vital's point as well, as 'center' plays a major role in HT and RC-64 II should blend in nicely...IMO, RC-64 II is certainly a very sweet sounding and dynamic center channel speaker!