2 Absolutely FREE Pioneer QX949 Pioneer Recievers - Must Pickup

Cut-Throat

An offer to Klipsch Forum Members - Not listed elsewhere.

Yes, I am located just 8 miles west of Downtown Minneapolis and you must pickup these receivers within 1 week at my place. They are Big and heavy Probably weigh around 60 pounds each. I will not entertain any notions of shipping them.I will only help you carry them out of my house.

I have two Pioneer Receivers, both Models QX949 - 4 channel Receiver. I received these from someone that knew that I had refurbished some other Receivers. These receivers are in pretty rough shape though and I already have too much gear. The shafts on some of the controls have broken off. Dial glass is broken on one. They both light up when plugged in. I did hook up a speaker to one and heard some faint music out of the speaker. For someone a lot handier with electronics than I am, they could possibly make 1 good receiver out of these 2. I hate to see vintage gear thrown out and Iam hoping someone could turn one of these into a 'Pearl'.

First one to say that they want them, and can get them in a week owns them.