Surround Combo Opinions?

Dandoyen

Hey all,

First off I love this forum. I've been following for awhile now and have learned so much. Soliciting opinions for the following set-up:

Mains: 2011 Khorns - cherry (still haven't arrived yet)

Center: 2011 LaScala 2 - cherry (same order)

Now, for surrounds, I currently have 2 satin black KLF-30s and 2010 Heresy IIIs (cherry), for the rears. This is all waiting for me in my garage when I get home (still deployed to Afghanistan for another month). I can't wait to get home and assemble these. I still want a two-channel in the bedroom, so (all opinions welcome) should I get some good cornwalls (cherry) for the surrounds and move the KLF-30s upstairs, or move the heresy upstairs and have 4 KLF-30s. I kind of like the idea of a full heritage setup, but also think 4 KLFs would be pretty freakin cool. So I'll either end up getting another pair of 30s or a pair of cornwalls when I return. This is just for discussion's sake at this point. I'm interested in opinions.

Hey all,

First off I love this forum. I've been following for awhile now and have learned so much. Soliciting opinions for the following set-up:

Mains: 2011 Khorns - cherry (still haven't arrived yet)

Center: 2011 LaScala 2 - cherry (same order)

Now, for surrounds, I currently have 2 satin black KLF-30s and 2010 Heresy IIIs (cherry), for the rears. This is all waiting for me in my garage when I get home (still deployed to Afghanistan for another month). I can't wait to get home and assemble these. I still want a two-channel in the bedroom, so (all opinions welcome) should I get some good cornwalls (cherry) for the surrounds and move the KLF-30s upstairs, or move the heresy upstairs and have 4 KLF-30s. I kind of like the idea of a full heritage setup, but also think 4 KLFs would be pretty freakin cool. So I'll either end up getting another pair of 30s or a pair of cornwalls when I return. This is just for discussion's sake at this point. I'm interested in opinions.

That’s going to sound awesome dude! I’m sure you are very

excited. I’m not sure what I would do but an all heritage set up would be very

tempting if you have the room. What are you thinking for a sub?

Ps. stay safe [:)]

Oh the sub is more than ample...Danley DTS-10 [:D]. Trust me that thing BOOMS on a whole other level! Very tight, very clean, very beautiful. Only missing piece is the surrounds...well, then the right pre/pro, but i'm researching that now. Will continue research on that end and demo a couple when I get home. :)