KLF-20 help

Silock

I just picked up a second pair of these off of eBay. One of them is fine, the other has an issue. The woofers are getting sound, but the mid and tweeter aren't. So, my immediate thought was that it was the crossover. Does that sound like a good guess? If so, how would I go about repairing it? Just replace it with Crites x-overs?

I've never done anything like this before, and I wouldn't really know where to start.

Thanks

If you just bought these off ebay were they advertised as in good working order or was this an `as is` purchase? You can expect some assistance from the vendor which could save you spending additional funds. Contact Bob Crites who can provide you with the best advice and also sell you any necessary part for a very reasonable cost. New crossovesr would be a significant upgrade. Try switching the mid and tweeter horns to see if the problem follows the drivers. Then contact Bob with your findings and he will fix you up from there. Hope this helps and welcome to the forum. Best regards Moray James.

http://www.critesspeakers.com/