Question about sub settings

JAKEETON

Thought I would ask for some opinions on setting up my sub with my new speakers.I just got a pair of rf-62's and a rc-62.For now Im using my JBL 12" sub.It's rated at 25hz-150hz.I was just curious what others would recommend for my settings.I know a lot of this is a matter of personal taste.I just would like to verify Im in the ballpark.Right now I have my speakers set to "small".I have the reciever lpf set to 100hz.Where would you put the crossover on the backm of the sub itself?Sorry if these are dumb questions.I just want to get the most out of these Klipsch speakers.

Right now I have my speakers set to "small".I have the reciever lpf set to 100hz.

Good starting point.

Where would you put the crossover on the backm of the sub itself?

If you are letting your receiver handle bass management, set your subs crossover control at "disable"(if it allows) or the highest setting.

Sorry if these are dumb questions.I just want to get the most out of these Klipsch speakers.

No dumb questions here.

Bill

Thanks for the input.This brought up another question for me.On the speaker setup menu it asks if I have a THX speaker.If I choose no,I can adjust the LPF to whatever I want.If I choose yes,the setting goes to 80hz and cannot be changed.Is this anything I should be concerned with?I selected no to enable me to change the setting.