Please Help Needed what set up for my room ULTRA2 or RF-7 or in walls

Jktu

Hello Guys

I need an advice on which set up to build

Here's my room 11 feet by 21 feet with 10 feet ceiling, however this is brick walls and proper sound isolation will be applied on all walls so the final size will be smaller by 3-4 inches of isolation. The room is dedicated for only HT - no other purpose, and will be used for 100% movies.

My local Klipsch dealers have a different approaches:

1) First dealer told that for my size of the room RF-7 front RC-64 - center and KS7800THX - back 2 or 4 for the 5.1 or 7.1 accordingly (in 7.1 KS7800 and KL7800 mix) or another option for back is from ultra KS-525 THX

2) Second dealer critisized the set up and told me that it will blow up the room and because the room is small not wide and long the RF-7 will not open up

and will be a waste of money and I will not get a good sound of it

So he offered to build 5.1 or 7.1 taking only inwall KL and KS7800THX or 6504 and 6502THX (inwalls) saying that for my room size it will sound the best

3) Myself personally I love ULTRA series but now when both dealers turned down an idea of using ULTRA2 series in my room due to its size (1 dealer #2 setup told that even RF-7 is too much)

So please advise me on what to choose and whats going to be too much or not?????

The only thing is that my room is narrow but long so can I use ULTRA2 for front and center KL525 - as a smaller speaker (compare to KL650) for front and center???

The thing that attracts me in Ultra that I can build them inside the wall -and didnot sacrifice the size of the screen compare to using RF-7 for front in my marrow room

Anyway to much info in my head what do you guyz think where should I go?????

Thanks for any replies