Panasonic SA-6800X 4 channel receiver with 4 Akai speakers

horn player

A local junk store has a near mint setup dropped off by the original owner - free of charge - a Panasonic SA-6800X 4 channel receiver with 4 large Akai speakers - each with a 15" woofer, mid, two dome tweeters and a horn tweeter. Has the joystick and owner's manual. They wanted 150 for everything. It was playing when I looked at it, but not set up correctly. All lights lit up in receiver, only questionable thing was the mute button didn't want to stay on at first, but eventually did after pressing it number of times.

I'm not a fan of this setup, but I thought it might be worth buying for that price just to have. Whole setup is in really nice shape, speakers look great and edges are clean and real veneer is in great condition.

Any words of wisdom?? Thanks in advance!!

This would be a prime example of why it's refered to as a "junk store". Run... Don't walk... Run away as fast as you can.

If you really need to find a good home for $150 send it to me. My "beer fund" is getting close to empty. Trust me. I'll get WAY more enjoyment out of $150 worth of beer than anyone will get from the hardware you're considering.