HELP! Need Heritage picts and docs!

I have to make a 50 pages website for school...

Didn't know what subject I would choose.

The obvious one is: Klipsch!!!

So, I need pictures, graphics, docs, everything about Big Old Klipsches including the actual heritage line but also discontinued models like cornwall, chorus, shorthorn,...

The website isn't for commercial use, of course. It's only an exercise for school.

Everyone who wants to send (good) picts of his Klipsch and/or system, picts of pieces (older drivers, etc) and also if possible a short description of the model he owns, would GREATLY help me! It's not easy to find big klipsches here in Europe. And I don't have much time...

Send the stuff to:

Franca.Gallo@skynet.be

Thanks a lot!

cwm30.gif

Frans

Frans,

Go to: www.hifilit.com

Click on the PWK logo there...some good stuff there.

Do a search of all the postings in this forum...look at how many pics you find....quite a few...well over 250....also go to the main page of this site and then search for the speakers in each category...extract this info and pics...that in itself outta give you everything you need....give it a try!

Hope this helps you some!

------------------

If you want to send a private message, or have already done so, be aware I have not as yet been able to retrieve them. Send e-maill instead, please...just note Klipsch forum in the heading so it doesn't get deleted.

Shock-Late, why not search this Forum under products... under Classic you will find descriptions, stats and some photos of discontinued Klipsch speakers. Also, you might think in terms of doing a story about Paul W. Klipsch whose contributions include more than speakers.

The Heritage line were designed by PWK, and since his recent passing, there is a lot of data available. His wife (Miss Valerie) has another informational web site at http://www.mrspaulwklipsch.com/ which also may help. Getting his recently published biography may take longer... but it would help in a repeat assignment... plus it is just very interesting.

You could also use the search function of this Forum to find threads that cover your Klipsch interest and fill out your assignment. -HornED

------------------

Pic6.jpg Photo update soon! -HornEd