Automatic versus manual tables

lo123

I'm with Morey, on this table don't worry about VTA. If you are that worried about it, simply use a thinner mat with thicker albums, but really it's a non-factor.

Overhang, alignment, anti-skate, proper stylus force all need to be addressed. Go to JuicyMusic.com and get their free protractor, print it out and that will get you close. While your at it, freshen up your cart and sit back and enjoy.

I'm with Morey, on this table don't worry about VTA. If you are that worried about it, simply use a thinner mat with thicker albums, but really it's a non-factor.

Overhang, alignment, anti-skate, proper stylus force all need to be addressed. Go to JuicyMusic.com and get their free protractor, print it out and that will get you close. While your at it, freshen up your cart and sit back and enjoy.

dido, I am not a pro. But I have taken some of the advice some of the pros have offered they can save you alot of money when you will be happiest with the sound and keeping things up and running properly. Good luck on your journey keep it spinning.