I just love my forté IIs too much!

wuzzzer

Eventually I'd like to set up a 2 channel system in my basement and then maybe I'll give a different pair of speakers a try.

Since you live in Minnesota and I reside just 8 miles west of Downtown Minneapolis.........

If you want to try out a different pair of speakers that won't cost you anything, I will again send an invitation to you to hear a pair of Khorns with Altec Midrange horns at my place. I also have these in my basement, so It's something that you may want to consider. After decades of shopping systems and speakers, I heard speakers similar to these at a friends place, and I decided to pursue these. That was over 7 years ago and have not thought about replacing these speakers since. I also have 45,2A3 and 300B Welborne SET amps. It would be a good oppurtunity to hear a lot of different amps and Speakers (I have a pair of SIngle driver speakers as well). --- And the Beer is Cold and the wine is chilled!

PM sent. Perhaps we can have a little party.

Yes, PM returned.......and we will have a good time.......The beer is cold and the wine is chilled.......

That is a timely post. Just bought a pair of Forte IIs last night and was sitting here listening to them thinking.... Where else in the world could I have gotten sound that fine for $365.00?

Bob Crites

Bob - nice find! Care to elaborate on your impressions of the Forte II compared to the KLFs you own? I think those would be a solid head to head battle.