my FAVORITE 2 way speaker (pics)

t-man

Better or worse than your 4.5?

The midrange on my 4.5s is more pronounced and the bass is tighter. The 4.5s are a bit less forward and therefore less fatigue on extended listening.

I just tried them for a while in my living room upstairs. Much larger room, open spaces to kitchen, hallway, and dining room, vaulted ceiling, and hard floors. I had them off the floor on the fireplace hearth about 18". Hooked up to my H/K amp - sounded good, but not great. I'm relearning this speaker's shortcommings. This room is far more challenging than my lower level HT room or office bedroom. I can't seem to make any speaker/amp setup I've tried WOW me in that living room. I think I'll be using the KGs next in my office after I rearrange some furniture. I think they will sound fantastic in this bedroom size area. They are keepers for now... especially at the prices these brings on the current used market.

spent 2 days cleaning out my office and arranging furniture. Manged to "shoe horn" in my 3.2s around my desk. Futon on other wall, so fairly decent 2 channel lounging. It also sounds great at the desk! Love these 3.2s in a room this size.

P1020352web.jpg