Help me identify these speakers

K5SS

Ok, Ok, I know this is a long shot but I figured if any group of individuals on the planet would know, it would be you guys....

I just found these on craigslist and the price is VERY good. I already own RF-3's and a RC-3 but I have been looking to replace my Monitor Audio surrounds with RS-3's and I ran across this add. I literally have been looking for a few months for a mint, black pair of RS-3's with zero luck. Anyway, your input would be greatly appreciated!

Posted Image

• Moderators

My guess is it's RF-5's with RC-7 and RS-7's. Mainly because the RF-7's are quite a bit wider than the height of the RC-7. In the image above, the center looks close in height as the width of the floorstanding speakers. Just an educated guess.

I emailed the seller a couple of minutes after he posted the add but I have still received a response. He didn't leave his phone number but I gave him both of my email addresses and all three phone numbers to show him that I am serious:). I knew you guys would have some input and I appreciate it.

The deal is for the speakers shown, a older looking box SVS subwoofer and a Denon receiver for $450!