Pics (finally)

m00n

Ok so I have posted some pics on my link below. However a few things first. cwm1.gif

First let me warn you, I have to rescan them. I made this a little big in file size and they are loading slow, but I thought I would post these anyway. I PROMISE TO RESCAN THEM ASAP so they are smaller in file size.

Second I realize my web site is not organized very well. I will fix that. I just threw something together so I could get some stuff posted.

Third I have a forum setup for you all to post comments if you like I would love to hear feedback. Anything from how I can make my site better so you can get a better feel of what I am trying to do, to hey m00n your pictures suck can you post better ones.

Forth The pictures of the Cinema Shack look like a mess. I have been doing a lot of construction work out here lately and this place looks like it. So... errr... have a heart! cwm4.gif

------------------

m00nsCinema to be

the m00n system

FRONTS: RF-7

CENTER: RC-7

SURROUNDS: RS-7

SUB: RSW-12

RECEIVER: Harman Kardon AVR 520

DVD: Toshiba SD 3205 (DD, DTS)

TV: Samsung 27" Flatscreen

COMPUTER: ProMedia 4.1

c>Microsoft XBOXc>

f>

SWEET!

Make sure your security is good on the CinemaShack, or you may have a MonoShack.

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

Hey mOOn, NICE set-up there! My wife liked the "hanging" wires too.. so I had to find some flat speaker wire. With some help from this forum, found some with adhesive on one side to stick to the wall.

Painted it and it looks very neat now. Wife is happy..so I am too.

Keep us up-to date on the "Shack"

Thanks for posting pictures too. I enjoy this stuff!

I will have a scanner soon and will do the same.

Take care & Good work!!

Mike (The Yamaha Underdog)

OK so I rescanned the files, they are much smaller now, but I wanted to find out if people were having problems trying to access my site? I have found that if I go outside my firewall, and come back in through the internet, I am having problems some times and I just wanted to know if anyone else was having issues hitting pages on this site?

BTW, the picture of the Cinema Shack is NOT my house Smile.gif

Thanks

m00n

------------------

m00nsCinema to be

the m00n system

c>Microsoft XBOXc>

f>

This message has been edited by m00n on 05-28-2002 at 12:30 AM

Nice! Smile.gif

------------------

Coming soon...

Home Theater:

TV: Sony KV-ES38M91 (38" Direct View FD Triniton WEGA)

A/V Receiver: Marantz SR9200

DVD Player: Sony DVP-NS900V

Center: Klipsch RC-7

Mains: Klipsch RF-7s

Surrounds: Klipsch RS-7s

Subwoofer: SVS CS-Ultra w/Samson S1000 amplifier

Moon,

HT looks great!! Is the cinema project going to be in place of the inside HT, or additional? Looks like we all know where your hours and dollars will be spent for a while. Looks like fun. Good Luck!

BTW, I had no problem accessing your site via the crummy LAN we have here at work.

Ah ya, I should have mentioned that. Yes what is in the house now, will end up in the cinema shack/m00n Cinema, what ever I am calling this thing.

So basically, the picture of the red building used to be an old 3 bay tractor garage. Previous owner did a bunch of work to the insides that make it somewhat livable. I personally would not live in it but it's good enough for an office and cinema. Anyway, it's the center bay, or better the room that is all blue that I will be turning into a cinema. I just got done doing some remodeling in that room. There was a big wall I tore out that wet from side wall to side wall. If you look closely at the pictures, you can see where the wall used to be because there is a strip of carpet that is missing. Anyway, 3 months ago, it was my big hoopla to turn that section into my office. But now that I have been blinded by Home Theater, I have decided to yet again do something different with that room which again is to make a dedicated cinema. I never even fully finished this room before I decided to turn it into a cinema, which may be a good thing.

I am hoping to move my office stuff out of the blue room this weekend over to a different section of the building where the kitchen and dinning room are. This will allow me to start tearing out a closet that is in the room which would through the sound off. You can't see the closet because I didn't post the picture of the room that shows it.

I don't even really know exactly how I started calling it a cinema. I suppose becuase I plan on building a raised floor and using a projector which will make it feel as though your in a cinema. Which again is the same as a theater... Right?

Geeze, I am starting to confuse myself now! Smile.gif

------------------

m00nsCinema to be

the m00n system

c>Microsoft XBOXc>

f>

Is the shack 5 miles away from the road? Do you need to bring some diesel with you to watch a movie to work the generator?

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

LOL... Na man, if I tried really hard, I could probably pee on it from my back door. But I would have had to have had a LOT of beercwm32.gif and need to pee really bad cwm6.gif.

cwm27.gif

------------------

m00nsCinema to be

the m00n system