Anyone has the Impedance and phase curves for the Klipsch RF-7 II speakers?

gago1101

Current production, so Klipsch won't release that data. You might catch an impedance plot if someone properly reviews them. Two woofers in parallel will generally always go pretty low at some point. There are thousands of original RF-7's out there being pushed by all kinds of different stuff, and no one has ever reported a problem. I ran mine with high powered SS, a half dozen different tube amps and chip amps and never had an issue. I wouldn't lose sleep over the impedance of the RF-7 II.

• 1 month later...

Looks like we have an answer to that question now: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1412510

Those off-axis FR measurements are pretty impressive. No wonder why there seems to be a following for these speakers. I can also see why they get a lot of negative press because the off-axis FR probably looks very similar in the vertical axis: if you are using hard floors and a low ceiling, these speakers will probably need some room treatments to tame the "brightness".

Just my $0.02.

Chris