Klipschorn Tweeters Mids not working

Evolvo

I opened up the crossover on the bass bin and noticed the hf speaker connectors were severed, I'm guessing to bi amp them. I just want to confirm how to solder them back together. Do I just simply run the negative to negative and positive to positive from the LF input to the HF input. There are other crossover components in there but I'm guessing all of that is soley for tha woofer.

Thanks this is exactly what I need but I can't tell if the pic is upside down or not. I have included pics of mine. Also I can't see clearly were the wires are connected to the fuse. Could you possible take a closer pic. I took a pic with mine unhooked how it was when I purchased them and how it looked after I hooked them up the way I assumed they should be. The terminals on the bottom of mine are the woofers connected and the unconnected top two are the HF section.

post-38582-1381973590082_thumb.jpg

post-38582-13819766582852_thumb.jpg

post-38582-13819793539384_thumb.jpg

I didn't take off my whole back but i will cause it appears that it is hooked up different than yours because I notice 2 wires on mine going to the negative terminal.

it looks like there has been some customization going on.....you should pull the whole board to see if you have an ak-3 or ak-2, then from there decide what the restoration path will be.