Jubilee project

SAMCRO

I have built my Baby-Scalas and have a Lascala II for a center with KG3s for surround. It is my insanity that drives me to build a set of jubilee LF cabs for the front and delete the KG3s from the set up(Babies as surround). I have had a blast building the baby-scalas and overwhelmed on the sound they give.

I want to move forward to the only other speaker that is on my bucket list. Size is not a factor to me nor where they will rest. I have followed builds here and can only say."Wow!!!" Everyday I visit the site I am inspired and dumbfounded by the skill of the members here. Everyone has been so helpful, understanding, and patient with my dumb%. I can't give enough props to the members here (A true wealth of knowlege).One of the greatest things has been that everyone that experiences them here in my small part of the world is speechless on the sound that only Klipsch can make.

• Moderators

Size is not a factor to me nor where they will rest.

Well why not build something a little bigger, which is also an easier build and works with the same top end ? Just wondering ?

SAM,

If there is anything that I can help you with, in your build, please let me know...I have built several Base Bins in the last six months. Please see build thread below. Also, I will be updating that thread with some test results, in the coming days....Time has been very short for the last three weeks as the construction of a new building, is taking ALL of it....!

W. C.