klipsch part numbers listing

Guest " "

Wow, thanks for finding and posting this! If anyone is considering printing the whole thing, be aware that the price list only goes to p.86. Pages 87-250 are (mostly) blank.

I guess pdfs are searchable, i.e., if you want to find all items related to KSP-400 speakers?

Word of warning:

Eventually, someone will notice that potentially you can buy a painted K-402 horn (the big guy on the Jubilee) for about half of the normal price.

Well, don't get your hopes up .....

depends on how you approach this.....initial procurement or repair part...authorized reseller or authorized service provider.

Word of warning:

Eventually, someone will notice that potentially you can buy a painted K-402 horn (the big guy on the Jubilee) for about half of the normal price.

depends on how you approach this.....initial procurement or repair part...authorized reseller or authorized service provider.

I understand.

As I said before, don't get your hopes up.

Word of warning:

You saying they are about 1,000 each. Why is the painted one cheaper then the non painted one.