Denon or pioneer

Rhino1

I currently have them both . . . Sorry that won't help! But I put the Denon 4311 in the HT. the 3313 CI is an amazing AVR . . . The AirPlay feature is a helpful feature. Try posting this in our Home Theater section . . . You will get more responses. The RF 82s are great speakers! Welcome to the forum!

Trying to figure out if I should get a denon 3313ci or a pioneer sc-63 for my rf 82-ll setup. Willing to spend 1000 to 1400 I am new to home audio and need alot of advice.

if you are new to HT... buy used and save $$$

The SC is outstanding... specially the ICE based amps found in the SC 35/37

I was reading the Official SC 68 thread on the AVS forum. Sounds like the new models are top notch for delivering power and a very clean sound. With the filters and advance MCACC the sub is taken care of. Although this is different than Audyssey, I can vouch for it because it as done an excellent job for me with my SC 35. The Pioneer avr is one thing that I have never second guessed on wether I could have something better running my system.

Rhetor do you have the new Pioneer Elite SC 63? What do you think of it's ease of use and sound?

. No, I have the Pioneer Elite 94THX . . . Went with Denon 4311ci and never looked back. The sound on the 4311 for music and HT is amazing . . . Very warm. More amps and and zones than I know what to do with . . . True 9.1 can do!