I am thinking of getting a summer job

Kain

We pay I think $60 for our yard to be done. They come twice a week and cut, rake, check the sprinkler system, fertilize (if we ask) and prune (if we ask). Not too shabby Smile.gif

When I lived out in the country I would hop onto our tractor and cut ppl's lawns for them for about $100-200, but these were 5-10 acre lawns LoL

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

People around here pay like $20 unless their lawns are huge or full fo junk you need to mow around. Also they seem to only need them mowed about once a month. Some people just let their lawns grow the whole summer Frown.gif. Im pretty sure it would be easier to mow one of those huge lawns on a tractor then a smaller one with my junky old push mower.

quote:

Originally posted by TheBeast:

People around here pay like $20 unless their lawns are huge or full fo junk you need to mow around. Also they seem to only need them mowed about once a month. Some people just let their lawns grow the whole summer
Frown.gif
. Im pretty sure it would be easier to mow one of those huge lawns on a tractor then a smaller one with my junky old push mower.

my friend kinda stole hte business from me haha. he got a newer tractor (come on, we were in the country, what else would we do?) and sweet talked ppl... so much for a best friend right? well, problem was he bought all that stuff, gas blowers, weed eaters, edger, tractor, so all ihs money went into paying it off... 1 year later he moves to midland texas... nothing but sand and astro turf Smile.gif i think i got the better end of that deal haha.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>