Rockford Fosgate

DecibleLvr

NO!!!

Only car stuff. I would not mind having any of that gear in my car, though. It seems like very good stuff to me.

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

Nothing wrong with rockford car subs, matthew2. I personally don't own them , I chose jbl for my uses. No one company makes the best / worst equipment. Only the use or improper use of that equipment makes the difference. Every product is made to fill a certain need - obviously a $ 30 pair of co-axials can't compete with a pair of $ 400 components. Why don't you find out for yourself at their website ? Extreme output is not always a factor in buying - some people like a nice, smooth frequency responce instead. MMATS juggernaught = extreme output, but how many would end up in the sound quality finals ? NONE. Visit www.iasca.com to view the different classes. In the same breath, you most likely won't find any focal subs in the spl classes.