Klipsch kl 650 vs rc64 2 opinions

DEATHDEALER

Right now I am not using any klipsch and I am sniffing out prices on the used market and doing alot of reading up. Currently I am running Martin Logan Vista mains with the Martin Logan stage center with Martin Logan Source special edition for surround. I had 2 Martin logan Matinee's up back but did not have the room and sold one of them and will do with the other. The electronics in use right now is an Anthem D2 with an Anthem mca5 series 2 @ 200 wpc all hooked up with MIT exp ic's and spkr cables. I love it but feel like its time for change and thought ' what better than klipsch is there for HT duty'. My plan is keep the Vista for 2 ch and sell the rest and buy either the THX ultra 2 or the rf7'2 with rc64 2 and some of the lovely rs sides and klipsch bookshelf for rears. I really dont care about music so I wonder if I would enjoy a seamless kl650 configuration up front and it would take up less space allowing me to keep the Vistas where they are and not move them around so much. If however the rf7 rc 64 deal sounds equal then I would go with that so my preference has to be .... what sounds the best with more clarity at lower volumes. Whats the highest quality sound the RF series or the significantly more expensive thx ultra system

Man so it sounds like you got some money! Lol in that case and since you already have the Logan's for music I would go with the thx ultra setup. I heard it in a 5.2 configuration setup back in April and holy cow was it amazing. Only downfall is music side bit since that is not a big deal I would go with them. Should be able to pick up the full 5.2 setup for around 5800 brand new. So only about 2k$ over the rf-7ii setup and it will be SEAMLESS. If I already had a music setup before hand I would have went with the thx in a heartbeat over what I have now.

I’m biased but I wouldn’t trade my rf-7ii ht system for two

sets of the thx system (just saying). But again I’m biased lol. [:D]

Scrappy makes a good point and if I wasn’t so biased I might

agree with him lol. If you can go listen to the two systems and see what you

like better that would be best but that can be hard to find. If you already have

subs and don’t want to spend more on them I would save the 2k. Dude the 7s are

special you would love them.