------------------

Steven Konopa

Fredericksburg, VA

Denon AVR3802 (Receiver)

RF-7 (Fronts)

RC-7 (Center)

RC-7 (Rear)

RS-7 (A Surrounds)

Infinity RS2000.5 (B Surrounds - recycled)

REL Storm III (Subwoofer 1)

Yamaha YST-SW40 (Subwoofer 2 - Recycled)

JVC XV-S65GD (DVD)

Sharp DX-200 (CD - ancient)

RCA DWD490RE (DirecTV/Ultimate TV receiver)

Sharp 32 inch (TV)

LOL. Oh . So I see, Cluless , youre gonna try to chop me down in the Prime Rib of my life.

Well do you see that little guy bouncing around up there? I have an army of them I borrowed from my friend Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg .Theyre now on guard at the Triple B Ranch. These are a special breed of Flompy Doodles. Every one of them is a dyed-in-the-wool , cold-blooded, clean and methodical weed whacker killer. They surround the Beebarosa and are on alert 24 hours a day 7 days a week .no cover charge anytime. And theyre armed. Oh yes in deedy make no mistake about it. And here is their weapon of choice that eats weed whackers for breakfast at the first chuck wagon call of the day.

Voila !: The ZF-1. It's light. Handle's adjustable for easy carrying; good for righties and lefties. Breaks down into 4 parts, undetectable by x-ray; ideal for quick, discreet interventions. A word on firepower. Three thousand round clip with bursts of 3 to 300. With the Replay button (another Zorg invention) it's even easier. One shot, and Replay sends every following shot to the same location. And to finish the job, all the Zorg oldies but goldies. Rocket launcher. Arrow launcher, with explodin' and poisonous gas heads. Very practical. Our famous net launcher. The ALWAYS efficient flame-thrower. My favorite. And for the Grand Finale, the all new "Ice Cube System!"

He He He .Im Just Joking Around. Have Fun.Wavey.gif

------------------

tHe wORLDs werst TYPesT>

Clu, North of 195 and Camden ? Forget about it!

Where was I when the Garden State was being split up.

If you think I'm going to trade in my Ocean Avenue cruiser for a bullet-proof Humvee you're nuttier than I am! Eek.gif

------------------

tHe wORLDs werst TYPesT>

Alas, cluless, there is an anomaly in my ability to receive Forum PM's and email. I can be reached at eddennis@msn.com but your mail has not found me as yet. And I am scheduled to roll out into the unconnected world for the next few days.

May you enjoy the Garden State by avoiding the compost-of-humanity piles... or is that what the e-mail's about? cwm4.gif -HornED (a hopefully delayed recyclable)

This message has been edited by HornEd on 06-19-2002 at 06:16 PM

Yes Camden was spared the heat last year. Only due to the fact that there was a story floating around the city that Brandon Lees ghost returned to do some hobnobblin with some hobgoblin. It was reported he was seen chowing down on a dog at one of the many Pistol Pete Gun and Burger sporting goods and k-ration emporiums found all over that town. They say he had enough time to go in and rub elbows with some of the local deadbeats rather than use the popular franchises drive-by. The next day everything returned to normal in North Jersey with everyone making their daily trek down the Jersey HumpHike passing the EXXON monuments of power on their way to the land of the soon forgotten airport luggage scanners through a Port Elizabeth Sea of state trooper truck weighing stations. Ahhh Home Sweet Home. NOT!

cwm5.gif

------------------

tHe wORLDs werst TYPesT>

Aha, and I am not from Manhattan (NYC) but after a decade of exposure, strange things can happen... especially if you frolic with New Jersey cats... or so I was told.cwm34.gif

Now, BBB is obviously a BB of a different caliber... more in tune with the drive-by votes of no confidence, North Jersey style.

Well, by this evening I shall be in a freer clime. Enjoy the weekend one and all. Sorry I didn't have the time to make a limerick of it. -HornED

this is a great thread, i printed it out at my hotel haha, did not want to miss it. wonder if they read it when they brought it up to my room....

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

quote:

Originally posted by cluless:

If they look at you really funny at the front desk, and kinda whisper behind their hands...well then they read it. Where you at boy?

i am at Beaver Creek Hyatt Park Resort and Spa. Well, I was, i got back late last night.

I tell you, if you have $795 a night to waste for a week or so (haha, jeez it was expensive) you must go. while you are white water rafting, playing soccer, golfing, hiking, horse back riding, and then some, your wife can be getting a $200 facial and $140 massage and making a trip to the village where she can buy $4.50 bottle waters and $7.00 jars of peanute butter. It is certainly not a cheap place. I think my trip to Cayman will be cheaper than this was. Luckily I only had to pay for the things outside of my room, so i did not have to pay $795 a night, whew.

i took 321 pictures while i was there. it is amazing how much smoke and ash was in the air, the further you got away from Beaver Creek and closer to Denver or Pike NP, the darker it got. I have a pic of Denver at 11:00 AM, completely brown sky, no down town visible. 4:00 PM same day, Denver is as clear as a Klipsch Belle. But any who, the trip was great, the air thick (and the coloradians not so nice...)

i really enjoyed myself, missed my Klipsch's, but now I am home and getting back into gear Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

This is Walter Winchell reporting .Hello to all life forms of America ! From border to border ,coast to coast and to all the ships at sea lets go to the Klipsch Forum. FLASH !!! It was reported today that the infamous Cluless of the afore mentioned forums name is not from New Jersey. I repeat NOT from New Jersey. The news fell upon the ears of forum members like the pay load of a brickyard forklift after running into a series of wrong way entrance spikes poking through the roadway of a Jersey Turnpike rest stop. And to make matters worse for the young poster, news that has reached my desk at this very moment , is that a fellow inside barb trader is not really a home grown Jersey Biological Entity either. We will now go to Pa. where everyones own Miss Bashfeild Handful is conducting a live report.

Miss Handful: Im here with Mr.BBB and asked him his opinions of these reports

Mr. BBB: Excuse me thats Meat Popsicle BBB, Miss Bashful, I mean Handfield or whoever you are, I was going to have no comment but since your reputation precedes you as far as getting to the bottom of things Ill just have to bring it all out in the open.

Miss Handful: Ahhhhhhhhh !

Mr. BBB No you pinhead ! Im talking about the truth. Take a pill ,would ya. Anyway as I was about to say .I can not comment on the carbon based unit Cluless point of origin but speaking for myself I spent most of my life in New Jersey but where I was born and raised was hinted at in one of the last posts on this weeks forum by our own honorable Mr.HornEd just before he pulled in the bow lines of the U.S.S Edsterprise for another weekend whirlwind trip to some unspecified location on this ball we live on. For some of your viewers out there in TV land that have I.Q.s that make a bowling bowl look as sharp as a surgeons scalpel by comparison Ill drop a three letter hint. N.Y.C.. Thats right . Not far from Time magazines Man of the Years old neighborhood. And going way back I guess you would have to say my roots are in Italy and Canada. He he. You wouldnt want to catch an Italian Canadian like me on a bad day with a hockey stick in his hand. The names Phil and Tony Esposito come to mind but thats a whole different story. So thats the scoop in a nutshell , Bashy , I mean Handy or whoever you are. If you air this interview just tell your public I did not intend to insult them with any of my comments but its my opinion you would get most of them to stop and scratch their heads for a few minutes if you asked them how to spell VCR or BMW for that matter. On that note I have to go. Captain Video is coming on in a half hour and I have to beat my neighbor Kramden to the TV before he hogs the whole screen. YO ! RALPHIE BOY ! IM GONNNA BE ON TV !

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.Hello. Im the Chef of the Future and Id like to show you how to core a appleZIP, ZIP , ZIP. Next we will use the other end of the appliance and edit a post

Boy this is getting to be a tough room to play to.

------------------

tHe wORLDs werst TYPesTcwm1.gif

This message has been edited by BBB on 06-21-2002 at 06:55 PM

This is Walter Winchell reporting .Hello you generic humans inhabiting America, from border to border ,coast to coast and to all the ships at sea let us now go to the Klipsch Forum.

This is a follow up to an earlier report that The carbon based unit identified by the code name Cluless of the afore mentioned forums name is NOT from New Jersey. I repeat NOT from New Jersey. We will now go to Southern New Jersey. where everyones own Miss Bashfeild Handful is conducting a live report.

Miss Handful: Im here with the carbon based unit identified by the code name 'Cluless' and asked it's non-sexual specific opinions of these reports

From the Carbon based unit identified as Cluless-aka serial number (##$@!@#$##%#@)

Well , Miss Bashful, I mean Handfield or whoever you are (and aren't you just another carbon based unit also), I was going to have no comment but since your reputation precedes you as far as getting to the bottom of things Ill just have to bring it all out in the open.

From the Carbon based unit identified as Cluless-aka serial number (##$@!@#$##%#@)

No you pinhead ! Im talking about the truth. Take a pill ,would ya. Anyway as I was about to say . My point of origin was, well that was.. my mothership...yep just like you and ole Walt, pretty amazing HUH?"

Miss Handful: Ahhhhhhhhh ! But geographically speaking...

Hey I moved around alot, and To quote one of the contemporary poets of American culture...

Should I stay or should I go now?

Should I stay or should I go now?

If I go there will be trouble

An' if I stay it will be double

So come on and let me know...

Hey Miss Handful, I hate to duck and dodge you but the morphine line is getting a bit rowdy behind me.

This message has been edited by cluless on 06-23-2002 at 07:41 AM