For Sale: Panasonic SA-XR55 digital receiver **SOLD**

wuzzzer

I've had this unit for almost 2 years. I've had zero issues with it. Really sounds amazing! Only selling since I bought Kevmosmith's SA-XR57.

Posted Image

Above is the stock photo, of course. The front panel of my unit is perfect. The top does have some scratches. I have the original remote and I believe I have the original manual. If I can't find the manual it is available in PDF format on Panasonic's website.

Works fantastic at surround and absolutely superb at 2 channel. The Dual Amp feature of this unit automatically sends a solid 200 watts to each front speaker if a 2 channel signal is present. The digital inputs are definitely what you want to use with this unit and it has two optical and 2 coaxial digital inputs.

Firm at $150 shipped to the lower 48.

Bump! for a great guy who taught many, on these types of amps on many forums, he even came out and installed my first one. I bought it from him and then bought a second unit from another source. If you want lots of clarity, and a tube like sound, in a hassle free unit with ALOT of power for next to nothing, this might be your unit. In a 2 channel configuration, with my speakers and room, one of these units, bested alot of seperates and receivers, costing much more.. I will give you a partial list, Onkyo m 504 p 304, yamaha mx 1000, c-80, carver c-2 yamaha b-2. I could elaborate more... Good luck Wuzzer with your sale and new sub!!!