RF-82 for $550 in Florida

Youthman

I have wondered if it's just in my area, but it seems that some folks are in an alternate reality where pricing is concerned. In addition to audio gear, I ocassionally look for woodworking tools. Recently I contacted a guy about a plunge router. The price wasn't listed so I asked him what he wanted for it. He quoted a price $30 higher than brand new. When I mentioned that to him. You would have though I insulted his wife.

We also have a lady who has been trying to sell a pair of 1980's Klipschorns for $7000. They are in good shape (not excellent) and she's been trying to sell them for a year at that price because new (according to her) brand new ones are $9000.

Sorry for venting...

Chip

There is a clown near here that was selling cheap welders and posting them on Craigslist for $100 over retail prices???? Do people fall for that crap? So he goes to Harbor Freight and buys a welder or two and a recovery type winch and then listes them on Craigslist for $100 over. I guess some people don't know about HF maybe?