What should I do....?

tpg

Well...

You sure didn't give me any information other than you want to build some speakers...hard to give advice with just that to go on. You also don't tell me what level of woodworking skill you have...nor do you tell me how much you have to invest into this project. You may well discover that the cost of the drivers, horn lenses, etc.. used in your anticipated project exceed the cost of a good used speaker already made...this is based on "speaker ghoul" prices for components out of Klipsch speakers on eBay lately...they actually expect(and, strangely enough, often get) higher prices than brand-new components from Klipsch will cost!! Lately I have seen a "speaker ghoul" have a set "reserve price" of 375 bucks for just a couple of tweeters!!!! Hell, you can buy a pair of Heresys for that online!! Give more info and maybe I can give some advice.

------------------

I can now receive private messages

Maybe you ought to consider making some boxes for cars...selling them...using the money to get some good speakers for yourself...and in the process you will increase your woodworking skills for a future project.

------------------

I can now receive private messages