Danley TH115's

kg4guy

They were about $4600 shipped for the pair I also have a single Yorkville UCS1 that I purchased a few weeks ago and was very impressed with the performance and the price $700.

That's a lot of money, but I expected that. I'd love to throw down some money for a set of Danley's some day. I came very close to buying a set of DTS-10 kits. Enjoy them, and definitely post pics of them!

I'll post photo's after I get them set up I almost got a used pair they were in the DC area $3000 but another $400-$500 to ship them to the west coast so I figured why not just get new ones and yes way too much money to spend on subs but no wife or kids just a dog so why not also I'm going to be doing a disco and 80's night at one of the local clubs once a month so I'll use them to justify the purchase.

What amp will you be using?

Where will they reside when they're not cranking out Donna Summers tunes?

I have two Crown xti2000 I'going to use bridged 2000 watts per cabinet this is what Danley recommends I also installed the high and low bypass filter 30Hz HB and 80Hz LB in the amps so they are ready to go.