RC7 Grill and woofers

FlavioeLety

Welcome to the forum! When I contacted Klipsch parts last year about an RC7 woofer I was told "We don't normally stock those parts as they are not typically prone to breakage". I don't know about the grill, however. I have seen both of these (grill and woofer) on eBay though and that may be your best bet for acquiring these older parts. I just did a search and found nothing for them but keep your eyes peeled there as it may be your only option if no one here has one. Best of luck in your search!

Hi, thanks for the advice, I tried to contact via email PEC Charlotte, (NC 28217) and maybe I have recovered (MAYBE) the woofers although still not told me about prices. Unfortunately, finding the grid will be more difficult. You know some other store that I can contact?

Sadly, I do not. This forum and eBay are kinda your best bet for finding older parts. You could try Audiokarma and Audiogon but they're not really Klipsch focused forums so your chances with those two are greatly diminished. Best of luck!

Hello, unfortunately from my computer I am not able to access this link

"(Wordfence has limited your access to this site

Your access to this service Has Been temporarily limited. Please try again in a few minutes. (HTTP response code 503)

Reason: Access from your area Has Been temporarily limited for security Reasons "

I do not understand why I can not get into it.

Hello, unfortunately from my computer I am not able to access this link

"(Wordfence has limited your access to this site

Your access to this service Has Been temporarily limited. Please try again in a few minutes. (HTTP response code 503)

Reason: Access from your area Has Been temporarily limited for security Reasons "

I do not understand why I can not get into it.

Could be a blocked country of origin thing. I accessed his link just fine here in the states. Seems like a possibility if you can figure out how to access it. $65/woofer.