La Scala question

Marvel

Can anyone tell me the thread/bolt size for the four T-nuts that hold the woofers in place? The one cab has T-nuts and some 10-24 bolts fit. The clone cab only had wood screws, and I would like them to match. The 10-24 machine screws are a little wiggly,

Bruce

Bruce-

I thought I had the answer but turns out I have two sizes of T-nuts left over and I'm not sure which size is correct.

When I was last inside La Scalas, I added 4 more T-nuts and screws to each woofer. Four make sense for ease of assembly and cost of production, but 8 with some thread locker are better in the DIY scenario.

I'm eager to see photos and hear your impressions of the mod.

Hmmm, I have a whole box of 10-32, for the rack rails. They don't fit, but the 10-24 will. I have rather skinny arms and smaller hands, but I don't like the idea of trying to get the four out of the real cab just to be easier to check. I think I can get new ones in the clone cab. It's not one of yours, Dennis, as it has no t-nuts at all.

The original is a 1980 (sn 24U097), unless I am reading the code chart wrong. Pics of the cabs are here. I pulled the stuff out of them a year and a half ago and can't place the machine screws.

It would just be nice to have them the same.

Bruce