MrClean transaction

gsxr970

Just wanted to give Todd some props. I received the RC-64 II from him the other day. It arrived the next day, and it looks great!! The packaging was the best I've ever seen. You couldn't even buy them from Klipsch packaged as well as this was. Thanks for Everything Todd I appreciate you taking great care in getting my new baby to me. lol BTW, Klipsch if you're looking for someone to insure your shipments arrive without any damage I strongly recommend you this guy!!! lol

Just wanted to give Todd some props. I received the RC-64 II from him the other day. It arrived the next day, and it looks great!! The packaging was the best I've ever seen. You couldn't even buy them from Klipsch packaged as well as this was. Thanks for Everything Todd I appreciate you taking great care in getting my new baby to me. lol BTW, Klipsch if you're looking for someone to insure your shipments arrive without any damage I strongly recommend you this guy!!! lol

Thanks for the kind words. I have done custom packaging for a living for over 6 years now and I strongly believe it is worth a little extra money and time to pack things right. There's nothing worse than waiting anxiously for that new item to arrive just to get see it show up busted to pieces. Hopefully you enjoy your new 64 for many years to come.