Onkyo TX-SR805 receiver enough to power these?

I was wondering if someone could tell me if the Onkyo 805 is enough to power the speakers in my sig below. The Onkyo 805 has 130 watts per channel, I've read in reviews that is a conservative power rating for this 51lb monster. What I had powering them before was an Onkyo 705 with 100/wpc. Basically, I wanna know if this receiver will make these come alive. I don't have the receiver yet.

I had an 805. That thing is huge and heavy. I hope you have room for it! The THX Ultra2 rating on it is more than marketing in my opinion. The 805 is a monster and I think you'll love it.

What he said plus this receiver is one overbuilt beast(50.9 lbs) that came in at an msrp of $1099.00 which at that amount was a bargain and often sold new for less than a grand. The following model, TX-SR806 came to market at the same msrp of $1099.00 with a couple of extra features but also shaved over 12 lbs and most likely that diet came in the form of a much lesser amp section and smaller power supply.

Bill