FS: Klipsch Forte II, San Antonio, TX $465.00

texas42

These are Oiled Oak. Average to good condition overall. These have the Crites Tweeters in them and they sound great. Here are the imperfections: One of the dustcaps on one of the rear passive radiators is pushed in. Very slight dings here and there if you look really close. Lastly, on top of one of the speakers is a slight circular ring from where someone put a drink on them at some point (all imperfections were on them when I got them as I tend to baby all of my stuff) Overall, the appearance is still quite good and they sound great. Grills are in good shape. They use magnets inside the grills instead of plastic clips to affix the grills to the speakers. In my opinion the Fortes are still the best overall balanced speaker Klipsch ever produced, and these are no exception. Local pickup only or I would be willing to meet halfway for a handoff with those audiophiles from Dallas, Austin or Houston. Please email me if you are interested.

post-12477-13819853659916_thumb.jpg